- Williams Veazey, L. (2019). ‘All in the same boat? Migration and Motherhood online’ in Carole Zuffery & Fiona Buchanan (eds.) Intersections of Mothering: Feminist Accounts. Routledge.
- Williams Veazey, L. (2018). ‘The turbulent emotions of early parenthood’ in Paula Michaels & Renata Kokanovic (eds.) Paths to Parenthood: Emotions on the Journey through Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Early Parenting. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Williams Veazey, L. (2016). ‘Mothering in the Digital Diaspora’ in Lorin Basden Arnold & BettyAnn Martin (eds.) Taking the Village Online: Mothers, Motherhood, and Social Media. Demeter Press.
- Williams Veazey, L. (2020). ‘Migrant mothers and the ambivalence of co-ethnicity in online communities.’ Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, doi: 10.1080/1369183X.2020.1782180
- Williams Veazey, L. (2019). ‘Glocalised motherhood: Sociality & Affect in migrant mothers’ online communities.’ Feminist Encounters: A Journal of Critical Studies in Culture and Politics, 3(1-2), 09.